Earny Hotels protects all refundable reservations that users make across Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking, and directly at hotel chains such as Marriott and Hilton with additional coverage to be added in the coming months.
Articles in this section
- What is Earny Hotels? How does it work?
- How is Earny able to provide me with access to hotel bookings?
- When should I book a hotel through Earny Hotels?
- How long before my stay can I rebook my reservation through Earny Hotels?
- When I visit the rebooking link, I get a "We're sorry, but it is not currently possible to make a reservation for this hotel" message. What do I do?
- Is the new rebooking cancelable or refundable?
- Will Earny cancel my original reservation for me when I rebook through Earny Hotels?
- Where is my reservation confirmation email? How do I know that my new booking went through?
- Will Earny book a hotel room for me without my consent?
- How do I get a refund on the original reservation that I canceled?